Saturday, December 8, 2012

My 2012 Ohio Hunt

November 5-10 marked vacation. What better way to spend vacation than visit  my parents and go hunt? It was a very enjoyable week. Saw four nice bucks during the week and shot the last of the four. The first big buck was certainly a Pope & Young caliber buck but I'm not sure what he would score because I didn't get a great look at him. The other three bucks were all very similar in size. All in all, I'm very happy with my deer and am very encouraged with all the deer activity that I saw. From all indications, next year should be very promising with a lot of 3 1/2 year old bucks roaming around!

First picture of my deer and inspection: Turns out he was a 9 pointer, I originally thought he was an 8.
Tag em' and load em' (literally I loaded him on the tractor bucket)                                                                                                                                                         




1 comment:

  1. nice buck bet you had to have help dragging him up out of the woods. hehehe inside joke

    ReplyDelete